Monday, December 16, 2013

Kyoto









Hello!!! This blogger app sucks omg it's damn lousy I can't even upload pictures or anything. Kyoto has been good so far, except for the fact that I am getting so sick of jap food. The same ramen I ate yesterday which I loved and couldn't stop thinking about made me wanna puke today. Things here can only be eaten once, after which the law of diminishing returns applies. Also, I think I am gonna grow fatter than I already grew before this trip. Was trying on a pair of jeans at uniqlo which was my normal size but I couldn't fit?!?!?! Had to go one size bigger OMG. K this fat lifestyle is really bad. The touristic jap food shops here are very generous in their samples btw, most of the shops give like 1/3 of the biscuit for u to try, or even give u the whole mochi. HAHA. Eating 3 samples would mean u ate the whole pack already!!!!! And as soon as u step in they give u a cup of tea and don't allow u to leave until u finish the tea. Sly. 

Anw I am going mad at jap supermarkets I bought like 22 bucks worth of food and sweets and stuff and we are finishing about half of that already. Meant to bring those back for friends actually. Whoops. 

///

Anyway on the plane I suddenly had this thought that we could die any moment. The plane could crash into a building/plane on the runway while taking off, engine suddenly stop working while we are taking off and we crash and burn on the ground or even combust midair and we all drop into the ocean. Yeah life is so fragile and unexpected. Which again led me to think of the recent bad feels about daddy dying/getting into an accident of some sort. Don't think I've blogged about this yet not told anyone except jerm but yeah. Every time I think of something happening to daddy I die on the inside and feel very very sad and worried. During camp God showed me the parallel to Him and Jesus. When Jesus died, the pain he felt was just as bad, or even much worse. Yet he still chose to send Jesus to die. Would I send daddy to die for Jesus? I honestly don't know, but more on the no side. Not even for God, because I do love daddy a lot and cannot imagine life without him. Not that we talk that much daily, but I guess I'm very dependent on him for different things and he is crucial to my survival. Which led me to think about 2 things, first is that God must really love me a lot to send Jesus to die for me, the very selfish me. If God have me a choice to let daddy die for his kingdom's advancement, would I? I don't know. Not like my entry to heaven would impact God in any major way but He still chose to give up his precious son Jesus to die for me. This made the head knowledge of 'God loves me' transform into heart knowledge, for it made me really feel the love God has for me. The second thing is that : if God wants to mend u he has to break u and take away the thing that matters to u most so that u can fully surrender to Him. And I guess one of the things that matter to me most is my family. So if God were to take something away from me it is very likely going to be family, or friends. Gotta start surrendering these areas of my life to God so that He can do his work........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment