Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sorting out life lol

Holidays always end up as some life reflection time for me, esp during long travel journeys when I am not sleeping. So as usual I ended up thinking about life and what I wanna do with it for the next 6 months!!!!!!!! So : 

1. Keep fit. I rly wanna keep fit HAHA gonna start by running regularly for extended periods of time and do blogilates. Persevere and not stop after 1 day HAHA 

2. Work!!!!! I can't rly decide if I want to work in retail or f&b but all I know is I need $$ 

3. Sounds ridiculous but I wanna create a SOUNDCLOUD HAHA. And get a capo and learn the guitar properly :> 

Ok that's all for now I still have about 8 days to figure out the rest of my life lulz! 

No comments:

Post a Comment