Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hpbd :)))

Because insta is too public and the card was kinda short, here's another one for you :-) Happy birthday yjh!!! I'm not very good with words but thank you for being such an important part of my life. the past two years would have been totally different without you and I'm not even exaggerating HAHA. All that overlapping obligatory social circles and common friends HAHA I'm amazed how we know each other's friends (both of existence and personally) and how you unintentionally found your way into my friends :-) I really had a lot of good times with you, like getting lost every time we try to find a cafe and trying to take photos at every Christmas tree we saw HAHA thank you for tolerating all my weird quirks and dislikes for certain things eg dog and for posting extreme unglams of me on MY account it's annoying but it's still funny. As much as you annoy me you bring a lot of joy to me too :-) thanks for being my go to person most of the time and like being there and being interested in my boring life :-) I really didn't expect us to be close because like we don't really spend a lot of time together in class and all but I'm thankful we are!!!!! Despite that I think you're the person I spend the most time with from the class LOL. I'm sorry I can't pop up at your house to surprise you today :-( We may be miles apart from each other now but my spirit is with you!!!!!!! Enjoy your day please you young child HAHA. Smallie!! Thank you for existing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment