HAHAHA lazy to turn on the com so no pictures for now. but anyway today was a good day! went to wheeler's yard for lunch the journey there was already quite an adventure HAHA I don't think we had any idea where we were going. or at least I didn't. but anyway after much trudging in the sun we finally reached. wheeler's yard is rly pretty!!!! very hipster place but it's nice :) food wasn't exceptionally great though, we paid ten bucks for a noob cheese fries. the burger was not bad though. I don't think it was as bad as the reviews made it out to be hahahaha it was actually quite nice!! we forgot to take a photo and split the burger so we had to place it back nicely on the plate HAHA. but it looks not bad so yay us! :>
went back to school by 130 and missed my stop so I ended up in Thomson garden instead. impromptu decision to visit my old estate since I was nearby. it felt so familiar, like nothing really changed. could still imagine myself walking home from the prata bus stop after school. cept for a few trees cut down and some walls repainted, everything else is still pretty much the same. I miss my old estate, I really do. it's much cosier and we were actually close to our neighbours, unlike now I don't even recognise the faces of whoever lives next door. the best part is our old house currently isn't occupied so yay even more familiar feels ~~~
anyway the rest of the day was spent doing a bit of work and exercising!!! though we didn't run much we had fun and moved. hehehe.
///
anyway on Sunday kok and rose came to church!! didn't get to sit with them cause I was serving but it's k. anyway, we went to penny university after service!!!!!!!!!!!! finally got to try what I've been wanting to try for a gazillion years. the food is really good!!! or maybe I'm just a sucker for eggs royale. the desserts were not bad too hehehehe would def come back again. spontaneous decision to go to kok's house where we just chilled and spent nice time together. hehe. thankful for nice company!!!!! also for Thursday's sudden llaollao.
life is full of happy things so far, except that it's lacking a bit of studying. gotta seriously commit to working harder!!!!!! everyone slap me i need to wake up omg
///
since i was formatting and uploading photos i decided to just add on to this post HAHAH. so anyway yesterday was a really good day hehe impromptu plans to meet triangles finally succeeded!!! we spent months trying to meet but to no avail but yesterday chong just asked if we were free and wanted to go to llaollao and everyone could make it! yay! had llaollao and makisan and salty lemon water (hehe) then we went to sota to take photos!!! missed them a lot hehe am very thankful for triangles and am glad we still make each other so happy every time we meet :>
went back to school and was gonna go home but pop suddenly suggested meeting so we did??? like whoever was free hahahaha impromptu much HAHA so trained to hv with jon hahaha mini meeting but yay :> then we went to daily scoop and took turns to eat so that we could sit there longer HAHA. (btw daily scoop has earl grey that is not bad) bumped into shao at hv and like a million other people. then we went back and i decided to go see my batchmates for a while so went to j8 and then i bumped into hannah leow HAHAAHHA SECRET LOVER ADVENTURES. :))))))
all in all a very good day because i met most people i love :) today was okay too because less human interaction and a bit of work done. took forever to do one physics remedial worksheet but at least i did something!
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment