It feels like we just started the year and now September is ending already :-( time passes so fast and I don't think I've made full use of my time. I dare say that for slightly less than half of this year my life was spent rotting on the sofa. I can sit there for hours not doing anything and stone/daydream and it's such a waste of time!
But anyway today I realized that studying at the dining table is really productive! There may be bugs that fly in from the huge window and all but there are much less distractions! The computer is one of them! And when I sit there I just don't feel like touching my phone. So I'm kind of 'forced' to study. Hmmm, if this really works then I guess I'll be spending the rest of the next 2 weeks there... Hope it does! ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment