Okay right now I'm not really concerned about how my blog looks and all because all I feel like doing is to blog.
Anyway, my urge to blog has grown stronger after reading my old blog posts. OMG, I can't believe I was such a person in the past. It's so funny to read all the stuff I used to write about when I was younger, and very obviously my language in the past was better. At least I used to have interest in writing and to be honest I actually considered writing as a career lolololol. And I realized how short my memory is, I can't even recall why I wrote certain things or even remember that some things even happened. But looking back, it's really nice to see how I enjoyed my childhood and to see how I grew up even in the span of the 2 years in which blogging was a routine. And of course, not forgetting how I grew in God. It really shows through the kind of language I used and my attitude towards life in the past. Really thankful for everything.
And reading through my old posts shows me the stark contrast between the environments I've been in. It's so different being in a mixed school and a girls school. Haha, there was one post in which I was complaining that it was so difficult to recognize people in st nicks because everyone looked the same from the back. LOL. Now I think I recognize probably all my friends by their back view. Reading also brings back so many memories. To think we were once so close and now, probably like strangers. I kind of miss how we used to talk so constantly and the calls, before texting and tweeting became a way of life. Phone calls does have this element of intimacy and makes it seem like the person is closer.
But well, life goes on. I just hope we can have a reunion sometime soon and hopefully relive all that's happened 3 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment