have I mentioned that I hate full stops? they're so... cold and stuff. ok not that I don't use them, I use them here, but if I'm typing to someone I'd rather use an exclamation mark than a full stop because it feels so much warmer. sometimes I'd punctuate my sentences with smileys instead of full stops just to make it sound like I am happy. well I am. maybe it's just me but when I see a full stop, I get the feeling that things are ending and goodbyes and stuff like that.
and so it's been another round of useless worry because in the end I realize that nothing really happened and I'm just thinking too much. I hate how I keep looking too deep into things, it causes so much unhappiness and it doesn't help at all.
and most of all, this isn't the time to be bothered about these matters because EOYs are really close and I've gotta focus on mugging. gotta learn to get my priorities right again because they're starting to mess up.
No comments:
Post a Comment