but anyway, no point being so hung up about it I will just move on!!!! I guess God is just trying to save me from an accident or smth HAHA. special thanks to kit who i bumped into otw out of cdc (he was driving inside the car HAHA) who met me at paya lebar and took train with me to bugis!!!!! u r a wonderful friend kitz im really thankful to be your friend 🙆 PLS pass your driving this wed don't end up a sad case like me HAHA. also bumped into buddy tung and Dexter there?? nice short catch up with both of them esp dexter LOL I can't even say this is a catch up because I think this is the most we have ever talked HAHA.
Monday, July 13, 2015
driving :(
failed my driving test and was honestly q disappointed like zzzz sianz i rly wanted to pass on first try??? partially because I am gonna start uni soon and driving will be another burden esp when I'm gonna be living on pulau ntu. also that my pdl is expiring this Friday so it costs even more money + another trip down to renew it. but another part is also to be able to proudly say that I passed on my first try?? maybe there's a little pride involved in this thing but I just really, really wanted to pass. prayed that I would do well for God's glory but who am I kidding??? we always use this phrase so casually I wonder how many times we truly mean it when we say it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment