Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Good week

Life has been pretty much good so far!! No work this week because my boss left us out zzzz. But it's my last week with all the NS guys so I'm gonna try to catch up with as many as possible before they enlist!!!

Actually I think people make enlistment sound worse than it actually is. It's not like we aren't gonna see them anymore, just not on weekdays for the bmt period. And I think once they get their vocations they are freer?? Depending on vocation la. And they get to use their phones so we can actually still talk to them!!! I just rly hope the physical distance doesn't cause me to drift from people, especially those I hold really dear to me. But i believe with effort made all relationships can be sustained!!!!!!! 

Also I am quite frightened by the chaos going on in the world esp by extremist groups what is the world turning into oh gosh. Why can't people just kill them with kindness instead????? I rly can't believe people can be so cold blooded. It's so so scary and I don't think it's gonna get any better in the years to come. It's only going to get worse. God pls keep sg safe!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment