Was reading eccelesiastes and it is frustrating to read for so long and see him conclude that 'everything is meaningless' like wow what a morale booster life is awesome. But there's some truth in that so I guess it's important to enjoy what we do now and be content with our lot. Not that we don't aim for better but I think it's just important we don't get caught up in this endless chase but take time to appreciate the little things around us and spend time with our loved ones.
Watched interstellar today and amidst all the confusing yet mind-blowing concepts one thing I took away is that we really need to cherish time spent with our families. I'll be super sad if I were murph like not having parents with me from such a young age?? And like time is so precious in the show time on other planets cost them years on earth. In reality it's not like that but i guess when we are out doing our own stuff time does fly by too. I think it's been about 4-5 years already since I started going out regularly and spending less time at home. Need to spend more time with family before parents grow old and grandmothers grow really really old.
But I guess it was a good day! Can't believe we are nearing the end already it feels like we just started not long ago but now we're done with all our written papers. Rather excited for post As but it's gonna be another mad rush for time with so many things happening and only about a week before I fly off. I actually think I'll miss this stage where we can drop everything else and just focus on one thing. Got some time to myself too and it's quite nice, HAHA. Maybe I should always set aside some alone time from now on.
K bye cannot get too distracted because there are still 2 20%s to get. all the wayyyyyyy
No comments:
Post a Comment