Had a pretty eventful weekend!!!!!!!! Friday was spent celebrating enqi's birthday I will upload photos soon but anyway it was the happiest I've been in a very very long time!!!!!!! Also it was the most effort I've put into a birthday in a while. Rushed off after school to the florist to buy the bunches of flowers and went back to school to make them!!!!!! They weren't as difficult to make as I thought they would be but it was still tiring anyway. Rushed to meet huishi at botanics first while Ilene bought food and we hung the carnival flags and set up the picnic mats and basket and all and Ilene came and we went to fetch Enqi!!!!!!!!! So glad that we managed to make her happy hehehehe despite the long wait for us at the bus stop. Eternally grateful to tarpoop for accompanying Enqi for an hour when he actually had to go home :((((((( sorry :(((((((((
But anyway we took pretty photos and ate nice food and just chilled and talked under the shady trees :-) so nice to all be together again esp since I haven't seen huishi in a million years hehehe glad that we are still close!!!!!!! And also very thankful to her for Ilene and Enqi :-) then we went to habitat for a very early supper where we downed two tins of truffle fries and many many fruit sodas HAHA we just kept ordering it was so good.
'Twas a wonderful day spent with wonderful company I'd been looking forward to Friday for about two weeks already I'm so thankful it was a success!!!!!! Really missed sn birthdays they are so much sweeter and well-thought than jc birthdays. I think in jc school just sucks the hell out of everyone the effort level for everything just drops including birthday celebrations.
Met Evan for lunch yesterday!!!! Everyone else was late so Evan and I went first HAHA wanted to bring them to park but it was too crowded so we settled for craft. Note to all please do not eat craft's poached eggs they aren't even properly poached I think my eggs were more cooked than runny >_> but the truffle fries were not bad!!!!!! Anyway when everyone came things were back to normal again like sec4 where we laughed at each other esp crystal and our fake best friends omg I have missed everyone :'( I really really miss sn I actually looked forward to school!!!!! The workload was manageable and the friends were awesome life was good :-(
(This is totally random but I think the difference in environment actually has something to do with the school values sn's values are truth justice freedom and love and I think the love part is very evident in the school the teachers love the students and the students love each other and the school the school is such a warm place and the Jie mei men thing is actually quite nice now that I think about it. It brings a whole family feeling to school and makes it way more welcoming)
Anyway we went for some durian party organised by the neighbourhood rc at the park yesterday and I ate a whole lot of mangosteens because there was an u limited supply of them. And I think I just found a new favourite fruit HAHAHAHAHAH. The coupons only entitled us to a durian each so we had to ration LOL. But in the end they had excess so we took 2 extra and brought them for our family dinner!!!!!!! Time spent with family is always good love meeting the cousins :-) it's sad that we meet up less now that everyone's busy but I'll always rmb the times when we would play and sleepover every holiday :-)
Today was good too service was different from usual for me I wasn't indifferent but I could really feel God's presence in the service hall. Good sermon at LCE too yay good godly day!! Hope this is the start of a revival was talking to Daryl about spiritual growth graphs and realised that for most people we end up being like a logarithm graph steep increase initially then it kinda just plateaus and I think I've plateaued for too long it's time to get up and going.
School tomorrow and I'm going to try as much as possible to go with a positive mindset!!!! Really feel like dying and dreading everything but the joy of The Lord is my strength!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment