Suddenly feel like parents deserve so much more respect than they actually get. The reason why parents work so hard is so that they can provide for their children and their education which is gonna cost a bomb in the time to come. Yet sometimes because of that their children grow up without growing close to them and the family becomes very distant. Then the children go home less and less and later and later and the parents hardly get to see their kids. Not like they wanted that to happen, they just needed to make a living. Who doesn't want a family that's close?? Then parent and kid communicate less and it turns into a situation where the parent merely provides for the child and that's about all the relation there is.
Really????????????? Is it so difficult to spend some time with our parents??? I wonder why we choose our friends over our family and would try so hard to find a friend to eat with us outside than just go home for dinner. I am guilty of that sometimes too though, but I'm making a commitment to spend more time at home esp since uni is coming and idk if I'm wanna stay in hall or what then I won't even have the chance to spend more time with my family even if I wanted to.
Honestly the only thing holding some families together is blood ties and if the parents really wanted to they could just choose to stop providing for their children since they are so unappreciative anyway. But they don't and continue to work hard to give their child the best, and I think that is really beautiful. the power of a parent's love is something I won't be able to understand at the moment. It's so selfless. At times parents do do wrong things and they may seem unreasonable or hurtful but I believe deep down inside they still love their children and we should forgive them because we must have annoyed them so much when we were kids too, but they didn't throw us away anyway and took care of us for 18 tiring years. I can't imagine doing that LOLOLOLOL it sounds scary to be a parent
No comments:
Post a Comment